PHI VILLA 10Ft 3 Layers Patio Shade Umbrella Outdoor Wooden Table Umbrella, Navy
PHI VILLA 10ft 3 Tier Patio Umbrella – Keep cool for all the sunny days!
Chic design adds a little more fashion and elegance to your patio.
10ft patio umbrella is suitable for 38″ to 48″ tables.
It also works well as a free-standing umbrella if used together with an umbrella base.
This dual vents umbrella is perfect for those windy outdoor areas, or patios that are in hot or tropical locals.
Feature: Dual vents design
Canopy Shape: Round
Canopy Diameter: 10 feet
Pole Diameter: 1.5″
Fabric Type: 100% Polyester fabric, fade-resistant
Frame: Powder coated aluminum pole, rust proof steel ribs
Opening Mechanism: Crank
About PHI VILLA
PHI VILLA is a designer’s brand and manufacturer that dedicates to providing high quality leisure garden furniture.
PHI VILLA produces a specific range of garden furniture which includes lounge chair, patio umbrella, bar set, conversation set, rattan table, etc.
Customer’s satisfaction is PHI VILLA’s first demand. By using special chosen design and color, PHI VILLA product will always be your great choice.
- 【Chic & Practical Design】Dual wind vents add a design feature to your patio, brings a little more fashion and elegance. The vents also ensure better stability and safety in use. Keep you comfortable and cool under the canopy on summer days
- 【Structure】Powder coated aluminum pole and 8 rust proof steel ribs provide enhanced durability to this umbrella. Pole diameter: 1.5″. No base included
- 【High Quality Fabric】Using durable 100% polyester fabric, waterproof and breathable. This umbrella canopy is fade, mold and mildew resistant. Provides up to 99% UV protection. Easy to clean if needed
- 【Easy Operation】Crank designed for easier open and close. With the auto-tilt mechanism, it’s super easy for you to adjust the shading angle, providing you with a full protection from the sun or wind all the time
- 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】Feel free to send us a message if there’s any problem with your order. 1-year limited warranty. NOTE: The umbrella must be CLOSED and SECURED in high wind (level 4 or higher than that)