Bed Tent Dream Tents Bed Canopy Shelter Cabin Indoor Privacy Pop Up Warm Breathable Queen Size for Kids and Adult Patent Pending Blue(Mattress Not Included)
Bed Tent Dream Tents Bed Canopy Shelter Cabin Indoor Privacy Pop Up Warm Breathable Twin Size For Kids and Adult Patent Pending Pink(Mattress Not Included)
- ✪Patent Pending construction – Four doors and two windows design for easier access. No collapsed, no bent, no leans off, no unstable, no metal frame and no ripped. Pop up flexible ribs frame make it easiest assembly and lightest sleeping tent on the market, only 4.3 lbs. Used with your existing mattress, need no attached to bed frame, or even used by itself as a privacy tent with floor anywhere. Please note Mattress does Not Include!
- ✪Multiple Uses – The tent measures 80″x 60″x47″H which is fit for queen beds. This bed curtain serves as a play tent during the day and a privacy sleeping space for you or your child in the daytime to reducing light or at night to provide a warm, safe space. Our Pop Up tent is great for college dorm rooms, kids rooms and for occupations that need to sleep during the day such as nurses, doctors, police force, security guard.
- ✪Quick and Easy Set Up – pop up frame and shock corded poles make it super easy to set up in a minute. Fold down instant and figure 8 into compact portable carrying bag. size 26 x 26 x 2.5 inches and weight 4.3 lbs. The privacy curtain is washable clean and easy to store. When laundry, just unzip the end of arc pole sleeves and pull out the pole. After laundry, insert the poles and zip the pole sleeve.
- ✪Innovative Design – The dream tent was created with high-quality pongee fabric which is breathable and soft. The navy color makes most of light reduced and enough space to allow you to rest peacefully. Four Zipped doors on four sides allow to open it completely for light or air flow.
- ✪Complete Privacy – The material and size of the leedor privacy tent allow enough space and light depth for you to be in control of your privacy and comfort. Create a private space anywhere or spill large rooms like dorms and barracks into private suites. Turn your bed into solitude and seclusion with reducing light and noise. This sleep space provides you better sleep during nap time, bedtime, playtime and alone time.