VU KEN G40 Globe String Lights with Clear Bulbs, UL Listed, Waterproof, for Backyard Patio Bistro Pergola Deckyard Tents Market Cafe (38ft Warm Yellow(5 Beads Each Bulb))
Bulb Count: 30
Bulb Spacing: 15.6 in. (39 cm)
Diameter of Bulb: 1.5 in. (3.8 cm)
Bulb & Socket Type: G40 w/ a C7 / E12 base
Lighted Length: 38 ft (1170 cm)
Total Length (end to end): 38 ft (1170 cm)
Length of segment from plug to 1st bulb: 1/2 ft (6 in.)
Connect up to max. of 3 strands
When do you need to replace the fuse?
When one bulb broken causing the others does not light also. Then it is high time to replace the fuse.
How to Replace the fuse.
a)Grasp plug remove from the receptacle other outlet device.Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
b)Open fuse cover.Slide open fuse access cover on top of attachment plug towards blades.
c)Remove fuse carefully.
d)Risk of fire. Replace fuse only with 5Amp fuse(provided with product).
e)Close fuse cover.Slide closed the fuse access cover on top of attachment plug.
Note: Bulbs are fragile that they need to avoid colliding into each other or anything else.
- Note: Include two free replacement bulbs. 25 feet (760 cm) long string with 25 clear G40 Bulbs, end to end connectable. Light bulbs have candelabra (E12) socket base,UL listed. 6″ (15 cm) lead with male plug, 12″ (30 cm) spacing between bulbs, 6″ (15 cm) tail with female connector.
- Total Length of 25/38/50/100 Feet (760/1170/1520/3040 cm) Great for Bistro Pergola Deckyard Market Cafe Gazebo Porch Marquee Letters, Weddings, Tents, Gatherings, Bbq, City Rooftops, Umbrella, Dinner Parties, Birthday Parties
- End-to-end extendable design – Indoor & Outdoor Lights Settings End-to-end extendable waterproof connector on both end, you can connect up to 3 sets at a single run.
- Patio String Lights & Christmas Decorative Lights & Holiday Lights & Umbrella Lights Perfect for Backyards, Gazebos, Gardens, Pergolas, Decks, City Rooftops, Weddings, Bbq, Dinner Parties.
- Birthday Parties, Gatherings Commercial Quality String Light Fixture for Indoor / Outdoor Use With Updated Energy-efficient Bulbs