Patio Outdoor Shade Universal Replacement Pergola Canopy Shade Cover 10’X16′ Beige with Grommets 2 Sides Weighted Rods Included Shade Screen Panel for Balcony Deck Porch
Patio Outdoor Shade Panel
Patio Outdoor Shade Panel. It could bring your outdoor spaces a totally different experience during the warm months of the year. Rather than hiding away during the best parts of the day, with our outdoor shade panel you can spend time out of doors enjoying the fine weather. Our unique designed fabric provides up to 95% UV protecting while allowing cooling air circulation. Heat and glare are significantly reduced.
2 sides grommets placement makes installation much easier. Grommets placed every 2′ apart for tie downs. 2 sides with weighted rods help to hold down shade panel in high winds.
Patio Outdoor Shade panel are Ideal for Pergola,Trellis, Gazebo, Patio, Deck, Yard
Can be used to pergola, gazebo.Ideal for your patio, deck, porch or any other outdoor area. Multiple colors and sizes for endless installation ideas to make your patio or deck unique and shady
Want customized size? Call Patio now!
Contact us now to place order for a customized size as you like! The customized order will take 3-5 day longer to ship out, please note that our custom shade panels are made case-by-case and can not be resold so please pick your size carefully.
- Made from 165gsm polyethylene. Blocks up to 95% UV rays. Please note: fabric is woven knitted and it is not waterproof. Pergola shade canopy only. Pergola frame not included.
- Weighted rods(included) help to hold down the canopy in high winds. Dimensions: 10ft. x 16ft. 10ft sides with rod pockets, 16ft sides with grommets. Every 2ft apart along the edges.
- Each end of the weighted rod has a finial for tie downs. You are able to keep the rods in place if using tie downs.
- Permeable and breathable fabric- allow rain and air to pass through, rather than gathering a puddle on the top or catching the wind.
- 2 edges are finished with rod pockets. We provide weighted rods for you to hold down the canopy. Just screw the rod sections together and insert the assembled rod into the rod pocket. Super easy installation.