Integrated Gas Technology LP Gas Regulator | Low Pressure Propane Regulator (2ft Hose, 70,000 BTU) for Barbecue Grill, Camping Stove, Patio Heater, Fish Cooker, and Other Small Gas Appliances
This A300 USL Single Stage Low Pressure Gas Regulator by Integrated Gas Technologies is used to regulate the flow of gas from an LPG or propane tank to a gas appliance like an outdoor barbecue grill. The pressure inside an LPG or propane cylinder can be very high-typically ranging from 100 to 200 PSI, or higher when exposed to direct sunlight. To function safely and properly, your gas appliances require a steady flow of gas with a constant level of pressure. This Low Pressure Gas Regulator attaches to your LPG or propane cylinder and allows for an appropriate flow of gas (typically through a hose) to your appliance. The regulator is designed to handle an inlet pressure of 25 to 250 PSIG from your gas cylinder. It then regulates this pressure, allowing for an output of 11 inches W.C. (about 0.4 PSI). This is the typical gas pressure used by outdoor barbecue grills and many other gas appliances. It can be used to regulate gas pressure to many fish cookers, patio heaters, camping stoves, and other small gas appliances. Please note that appliances using natural gas typically require a different level of gas pressure than those using LPG or propane gas, so check the specifications on your gas source and appliance to ensure that this regulator is compatible. This regulator is compatible with both QCC and POL-style inlet connections, allowing you to easily connect it to the LPG or propane cylinder. It attaches to the gas cylinder near the valve. Be sure to shut off the gas supply by turning the valve prior to installing the regulator. The outlet connection for this regulator is 5/8 inch with 18 UNF threading. The regulator has a capacity of 1.5 kg/h. You can trust Integrated Gas Technologies for gas equipment and replacement parts that are well designed, perfectly assembled, and safe. Together, our two founders have 40 years of solid experience in the global LPG regulator industry. Our technology makes life better and safer for communities around the globe.
- PROPANE REGULATOR – The A300 USL Single Stage Low Pressure Gas Regulator by Integrated Gas Technologies is used to regulate the flow of gas from a propane tank to an outdoor BBQ grill or another appliance. For gas-powered appliances to work correctly, there must be a constant flow of gas at a particular pressure. This low pressure gas regulator puts out 11 inches W.C. of pressure.
- FOR BBQ GRILLS, FISH COOKERS, PATIO HEATERS, ETC. – With an outlet pressure of 11 inches W.C. (about 0.4 PSI), this gas pressure regulator is suitable for most BBQ grills, fish cookers, camping stoves, gas heaters, and other small gas appliances. Check the specifications on your appliance. The regulator is typically installed close to the propane tank valve, before the hose.
- USE WITH LIQUID PETROLEUM GAS TANKS – While some liquefied petroleum gas (LPG or propane) tanks have built-in gas pressure regulators, sometimes regulators need to be installed. The pressure inside LPG tanks and cylinders typically ranges between 100 and 200 PSI, depending on the temperature. This A300 USL Low Pressure Single Stage Gas Regulator can handle an inlet pressure of 25 to 250 PSI.
- COMPATIBLE WITH QCC AND POL INLET CONNECTIONS – This A300 USL Single Stage Low Pressure Gas Regulator can be screwed onto LPG or propane gas cylinders with both QCC and POL-type connections. The outlet connection for this regulator is 5/8 inch with 18 UNF threads. The regulator has a flow rate capacity of 1.5 kg/h. Check the specifications on your gas tank and appliance to ensure compatibility.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY – Integrated Gas Technologies is the manufacturer of LPG cylinder regulators, cylinder valves, and equipment accessories. Together, our two founders have 40 years of solid experience in the global LPG regulator industry. Their vision is to create gas technology that makes life better and safer for everyone around the globe. This regulator includes a 5 Year Warranty.